GI Chemical Earthing Rods and Electrodes
GI Chemical earthing is maintenance free , superior & trustworthy as compare to conventional earthing.
- Maintenance Free: No need to dispense water at unvarying interlude excepting in grimy & filthy soil.
- Dependability: Preserve unchanging and dependable earth resistance.
Supplementary Apparent Zone: The conductive compound creates a conductive zone, which delivers the augmented superficial area for uttermost current dissipation
- Hot dip galvanized for corrosion protection.
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation.
- Low maintenance.
- Maintenance free Earthing Electrode.
- Easy and Fast installation at site
- Most suitable for electrode condition with ohm value <= 3.0
- Moisture proof backfill chemical bags are provide for low earth resistance
- No need to pour water for periodic maintenance
- Low space require at time of installation
Efficient grounding systems reduce the risk of electrical sparks and fire risk. Arete Earthing Electrode improves reliability for many applications including.
- Lightning Protection systems
- Prevention of accidents caused by static charges and stray current
- Protection of central communication, electronic and AC power systems.
- Meeting grounding safety requirement for electrical substation
For Neutral Earth Systems
- Petrochemical,CNGand Nuclear Facilities.
- Data Centres, ATM, Banks, Telecom and Broadcasters.
- Process control and automation.
- Factories, Government , Military and defence
Minimum Order Quantity : 10 Piece
Type of Earthing : Sealed maintenance free chemical filled earthing electrode.
G.I. Pipe : JIndal
Class of Pipe : Medium
Chemical used in the pipe : CCM Approximate Weight-7Kg
GBFC(Ground enrichment material) : Minimum 45 kg
Brand : Arete Powertech
Applications Earthing : Transformer Neutral Earthing, Lightning Arrestor – Earthing, Equipment Body
Diameter : 30 mm to 80 mm
Length of Rod : 1 meter to 6 meter
Material : Galvanized Iron (GI),
Size of Conductor : (30 x 6)mm and (40 x 6)mm
Arete Powertech is pioneer company in Electrical Safety and energy efficient solutions. The company introduced it’s first Earthing Safety Solutions in 2008