An Arete Lightning Arrester system is unique Lightning Protection System For Building which is specially engineered with remarkable features that ensure complete protection from lightning effects. The Lightning Arrester For Building Protection is connected with the conductors to protect from the damage caused by lightning.
In simple terms, Arete lightning protection system for buildings make sure that the lightning discharges without damaging non-conducting parts of a structure building.
LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR BUILDING
Arete Provides 2 types of Lightning Protection System For Building:
- Lightning Conductors Systems (ESE Lightning Arrester)
- Conventional Lightning System
Following are some of the applications:
- Lightning Arrester For Home
- Lightning Arrester For Transformer
- Lightning Arrester For Chimney
- Lightning Arrester For House
- Lightning Arrester For Tower
- Lightning Arrester For Antenna
- Lightning Arrester For Solar
- Lightning Arrester For Solar Power Plant
- Lightning Arrester For High Rise Building
- Lightning Protection For Buildings
- Lightning Arrester For Building Protection
- Lightning Arrester For Building Price
Extending into the spectrum of lightning arrester, we bring forth an impeccable quality of E.S.E. Early Streamer Emission for protecting structures such as high rise buildings from damage by intercepting flashes of lightning.
Lightning protection system is considered to be the most useful means by which the discharge in the lightning strike can enter or leave earth without passing through and damaging non-conducting parts of a structure.
The Lightning Strike Counters is a functional device that shows the intact operation of the lightning system by counting the strikes of the lightning from air terminal and eliminators. This electro-mechanical counter has 6 digit displays.
Lightning Conductors System
Conventional Lightning Protection System
Lightning Strike Counter
Arete Powertech is pioneer company in Electrical Safety and energy efficient solutions. The company introduced it’s first Earthing Safety Solutions in 2008